Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Shrimp 2 x 0 Fabio (aka Snorkeler)

I took the day off today (my birthday) to try to catch the shrimp and add some new fish and corals to the aqurium.  So I built a new shrimp trap in the morning and tried to capture the shrimp a second time....

He won.  My trap is too easy to get out of, and he moves backwards lightning fast....

Here was the new trap:


Here he is starting to like it:


Here he entered it (did that 3 times before I tried to "fish" him out):


After the first time I tried pulling the trap out he stopped going into it... smart shrimp, isn't he?

So I decided to take the risk and bring a new hammer coral in the afternoon.  My LFS gurus tell me it is extremely unlikely the shrimp will attack another one, so, here we go....

No comments:

Post a Comment